POLYNOX BF, the reliable solution for crossflow beer filtration with polymer membranes. The technologies used stand for performance, reliability, fast return on investment and solid operating results.
The reliable solution for membrane filtration of beer
The technologies set up by Bucher Unipektin ensure performance, reliability, short return on investment and sound operating profits. Bucher Unipektin, Competence Center Filtration, presentsPOLYNOX BF, the reliable solution for crossflow beer filtration with polymeric membranes.
- POLYNOX BF filtration process for high-quality filtered beer and steady flow rates.
- High filtrate yield without solid waste.
- Flexible automation system with maximum operational safety thanks to permanent self-controlling devices.
- Plants for batch and continuous operation available.
- Modular design for easy expansion. Plant sizes from 10 - 500 hl/h.
- Bright, yeast free filtered beer
- High flexibility for a wide range of beer types
- Easy to operate
D.E. free beer filtration with organic membranes
The filters are equipped with a polymeric, hydrophilic membrane with asymmetrical structure specially adapted to beer. The asymmetrical structure greatly contributes to maintaining a steady filtration flow rate. The membranes can be exposed to alkaline, acidic and oxidising cleaning agents for reliable recovery of filtration performance.