Crusher system allows processing without previous natural juice or concentrate defrost stored in drums and prevents taste alteration by overheating
Processing of natural or frozen concentrate juice cans, crushing them, melting the resulting flakes through steam chamber and pumping the product in liquid state thread.
Control of the whole process. Handler Helicoidal cutting blades of frozen blocks completely made of stainless steel. Deposit with steam chamber at the bottom made of stainless steel. Purge system for condensed steam. Pneumatic system of double lifting. Fixation system of the tank by pneumatic clamps. of excenter screw Volumetric pump for evacuating the product. Pneumatic active safety system. CIP spray cleaning system. of air compressor Coupling option. Side platform to control and drive with antiskid steps made of stainless steel . Magnetic safety sensors on tank tops. Perimeter fence made of stainless steel.
- Processing capacity: Crushed & melted: 20 drums/h: 60 drums/hr
- Drums type: opentop cylinfrical and conical
- Drums capacity: 200/250 lts
- Connecting steam chamber: Female thread G1 1/4"
- CIP connection: female thread G 3/4
- Pneumatic conection: fast fitting 10
- Crusher motor power: 3 Kw
- Pump power: 11 Kw
- Weight: 2.000 Kg